Thursday, February 1, 2007

Podcasts Now in Links ----------->

A "podcast" is simply a file that you may download and listen to with an iPod or mp3 player. If you have iTunes, you can subscribe to almost any thing, sports, news, entertainment, and get automatic updates of shows you like. I like them because you can listen to them whenever you'd like, just like music, and makes these shows more accessible.

In education, Podcasts are nice because they allow learners who prefer listening (auditory) over seeing/reading a unique way to get information. I personally prefer them, and I've put up several that students can subscribe or download as study aids, as a source for more information, or as a resource when working on a paper or project.

I hope you find them useful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was wondering if you were ever going to put on the Anne Huthinson trial so people can see the whole, if you are not going to show it in class,,

Thank you