Thursday, October 25, 2007

Native Cultures Projects DUE 10/26

Most students have made great strides this week in the IMC. With 120 minutes of class time and the supervision of myself, the aides, and the IMC staff, most students have done tremendous work finding information and creating a product that shows some authentic learning. I'm impressed with what many students have done... I look to see very good things tomorrow in class.

When turning in Projects tomorrow, please turn in the following:
1. The actual project!
2. Your blue rubric sheet (2 sided)
3. Any written information
BE SURE YOUR NAME IS VISIBLE ON ANYTHING YOU TURN IN!!!

One thing I will add - I will offer an extra credit opportunity to students who wish to present their projects. 3 points apiece to students who give a 1-3 minute description of what they designed, where they found their information, and what Big Question they answered.

No comments: